A Community-Minded Law Firm
At Timothy G. Krell Real Estate Law PLLC, our approach stresses both prompt and effective responses to pressing legal issues and long-term planning for success and security. We provide a spectrum of services that include:
- Representation in business law, real estate, and estate planning and probate, and litigation matters relating to trust and estates as well as commercial landlord/tenant matters
- Realistic alternatives for making prudent cost-effective decisions
- Practical, time-tested advice
- A big-picture perspective to advancing our client’s goals and aspirations
- Clarity to simplify seemingly complex legal principles and language
Our firm’s partners, Jim Britain and Tim Krell, bring particular expertise in real estate, probate, estate planning and litigation. Jim is a former President of the Whatcom County Bar Association. He is also a board member and former President of LAW Advocates (Whatcom County’s volunteer lawyer’s program), a former President of the Whatcom Symphony, and a board member and former President of the North Sound Cougar Athletic Foundation. Tim is an active member in the Bellingham Bay Rotary Association and a board member on the Whatcom County Sports Commission. Prior to entering the private practice in 2009 Tim spent the first 22 years of his legal career in various capacities in the title and escrow industry including Regional Underwriting and Claims Counsel for two national title insurance underwriters in the Seattle area as well as Whatcom County Manager of the First American Title office in Whatcom County from 2005 through 2008.
Contact The Firm
Two Important Groups Know Who We Are:
- Our colleagues and opponents know that we come to court prepared. It is our conviction that the side that wins is generally the side that has done its homework, knows the law and employs the best legal analysis of the situation.
- Our clients know that we tell it like it is. We keep you informed. We spend time with you, because knowing who you are and what you need helps us advance your interests.